Monday, October 3, 2011

Homecoming Week has come and gone

Homecoming was last week! I always enjoy homecoming week because that means on Friday there will be a pep assembly! I love getting in front of the school and pepping everybody up. We do a bunch of games and activities with the schools students and teachers. Being a cheerleader I help put a lot of effort into the day let alone the week. It is a very crazy hectic week full of stress and hard work.  But when the pep assembly starts everything gets better and a lot of stress is lifted off of the shoulders.  I had a lot of fun getting the opportunity to be in font of the whole school and watch them have fun and get involved.  We had Spirit Week! The days were ok this year, there was pj day, duck tape day, decades day, awareness day, and then GREEN AND WHITE DAY!!!! I had a lot of fun, I cant wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment