Monday, October 24, 2011

Imagination Station

I went to Iimagination Station last Friday! I think I have been there before I cant quite remember. I must have been very young because when I was there a lot of things were familiar.  I did have fun. My favorite part would have to be the Wind Tunnel and the Hurricane. Would I go back? Yes, I guess. I had fun but after a while it did get a little boring.  There were also a lot of little kids running around which made it a little weird but for the most part I really did have fun.  I got to see things that I never thought I would see in my life. The Body exhibit was......interesting. I did think it would be a lot worse than I had imagined but it wasn't too bad. It was fascinating looking at all of the body parts and what they look like inside your body. I would recommend going! You really do learn a lot. And it was very cool because I watched an experiment involving physics and what they girl was doing I was learning in physics and I knew and understood what she was talking about! It was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment