Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Spinach and Squash month!

Happy Spinach and Squash month! I love spinach! I put it in so many meals.  My favorite meal to put spinach in is Alfredo.  It is extremely good for you.  When I was young, I didn't like because I didn't make it right.  The only way I eve had it was from a can, but now that I cook, I know how to make it a good way.  Squash is so yummy! My grandparents were the first to make it for me. They cut in half and put butter and salt on it, then filled it with rice, onions, and peppers in it. It is so yummy! I love it that way, but I can also just eat it with butter and salt.  They put it in the oven for maybe around 30 minuets, not so sure on the time, but it is so good! I hope you get in your spinach and squash for the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment