Monday, November 21, 2011

Gobbel Gobbel!! Turkey Day!!

Happy almost Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.  Its such a great time for family to get together and just truly be thankful for what they have.  My family is huge! I have cousins that I don't even know about.  But because many live far away, and we all don't always get together, we are having a small Thanksgiving dinner. My mom cooks enough for a army! "Rathe have enough than not enough!" she always says! She makes most of the food: the turkey, potatoes, gravy, deserts, salad, casseroles, and much more! Everyone else just brings a dish (which is kinda annoying, but what ever. ). I really love when they family gets together. My sisters come home and we have a lot of fun! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. I remember to truly be thankful for what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment