Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Blah....

I have been absent from school, cant get out of bed. And through all of the vomiting, head splitting pain, sore throat, barley able to swallow, and a horrid cough that never seems to go away, I have had something on my mind nonstop, EXPLORING TECH!! I HAVE to BLOG! So I rolled out of bed trying to get to my lap top, its not working, I cant move, so I call for my mom, and I have her hand me my laptop. I log on to Blogger and blog, I realize its a day late, but we didn't have school on Monday, I got got sick on Saturday, and I just knew I had to Blog. I have had a fever of 100.3 for three days! I went to the doctors today and was diagnosed with Mono AND Strep! So, here I am laying in my bed, thinking of Exploring Tech, and Mrs. Chambers. Hopefully I will be back on Thursday. I hope the class is going well, I miss you all! Hope you are having a great week so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment