Monday, May 14, 2012

A sad but happy ending

Wow, I really cant believe how fast time has gone. Seniors are going to be gone! I'm happy for them to know that they have made it this far, and that they will have have an amazing adventure and journey ahead of them. I'm sad to see them go. I will miss a lot of them. Its crazy to think that I will be graduating next year. I feel like I am still a kid and just getting into high school. I'm scared, but excited at the same time. Growing up is a fact a life that everyone has to come to. School is my second home. I see these people everyday, it seems that I'm at school more than I am at home. I know these halls and the rooms and all of the teachers. I will miss them so incredibly much. I hope the best for this years seniors and for next years senior class, my class. Hopefully it will be like all of the good books; "And they all lived happily every after."

No comments:

Post a Comment