Wednesday, October 9, 2013

End of Semester

The time has come and, I am almost through my first semester of college. I have to say it feels pretty good! Some of my professors are starting to talk about final projects. My Tec Study professor had mentioned a final project that we will be doing as a test grade. He said he would give us more information on the topic when the time came closer. We will have about two weeks to work on it. In my teaching class, I have to take my teachers certification test. That I am really worried about. We looked at a study guide, and there were subjects on the test that I have never taken before, like Trig. I am keeping notes in all of my classes and making sure that I keep every handout that I am given while in class.I want to be as prepared as possible for every class. Especially if we will be having a test over the materials. I have to keep track of when in what class I have final projects due and make sure they don't sneak up on me. That can be a major disaster. I have found out that it is true what they say, the time really does fly. So, I am getting ready for all of my soon to be final projects. I will be study my butt off and I am determined to prove to myself that I CAN do this. I am getting the opportunity that not everyone gets to have, so I am making the best of it all, and working hard to get the most out of my college experience and education.

No comments:

Post a Comment