Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Midterms Are Coming Up

The stress in college just keeps growing and growing. My professors are giving me study materials for getting ready for midterms. I have never taken midterms before and I'm not sure what to expect. I was overwhelmed when I was handed a packet of information that I am expected to know. Tests always make me nervous. I have two midterms that I know of so far. I have my Principals of Teaching class, which I am extremely nervous for. That is one of my hardest classes and I am very worried. I am going over terms and questions that I was given and I'm getting scared, because when I get to a question, my mind goes completely blank and I just forget my place and I have to re-read the same question about 10 times. My other midterm is in one of my favorite classes, which is Basic Writing. The overview that she gave me, I found that I knew most of the information, for remembered going over it. My midterm in Basic Writing has to be broken down into two days because it is only a fifty minute class, so I think that will help a lot. I always get nervous for tests but I will just continue to go over the material over and over again like I always try to do. I just hope I don't freeze during the midterm and my mind go completely blank. I have been studying and will continue to do so. I am working so hard in all of my classes. I don't want a test to get in the way of that. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment