Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Free Time.....?



With all of my classes, I do find it hard to do everything I want to do in college. My grades are the first priority in college. I have been working extremely hard and I will do whatever it takes to keep my grades up. Being in the Education Program, I have to maintain 2.5 GPA, and later in the program, I believe I have to have a 4.0. I am making it a point to meet new people, and have friends. I have met many people in choir, which I am really enjoying. I would consider choir a club, or extra circular activity. With everything going on, it is hard to have time to go hang out with people, and have free time. Every day I have homework and I have something to study for. So whenever I get out of class, I make sure to get my work done so I don't have to worry about it and wait to the last minute. With all of the stress in my classes I am finding it hard to join clubs and be a part of more activities and events, but I am trying my hardest. With class, everything happening in life, homework, tests, and joining clubs, is a bit of a headache. But I am doing well in my classes. I talked with one of my professors and she said I have one of the highest grades on the midterm! So my hard work is paying off! In another class, I was worries about my midterm, but I would that I got an 87%! I was so happy and proud of myself! I will continue to work hard and do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment