Monday, January 9, 2012

One of the most awkward time of my life

I was sitting minding my own business, when all of a sudden I feel a pain in my shoulder area. I look over to see Tara Kapri Krise teeth clenching my arm. I don't know what I did to deserve this biting but I guess she felt the need to bite me. The phrase "Bite Me" now actually means bite me. literally.  I have never been bitten before, so there is a first time for everything. I can now say if I have been bitten. Take it from me, it hurts and I dont wish being bitten on anyone. Its really weird and awkward.
I did have kinda a bad weekend. I dont know what was wrong with me, but I was super emotional. I just felt down in the dumps. I really hope this week goes a whole lot better. I am going to try to have a positive attitude about everything and just make myself have a good week. Hope you have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment