Monday, January 30, 2012

Photography

I absolutely love taking pictures. I mostly take pictures of myself, but I do also like taking pictures of things. I would say my level of photography and experience would be a 3 out of 10.  I would like to say I know a lot, but I also know that there is so much more to taking pictures that I don't know about. I find it so amazing that people are able to capture such an amazing moment and beautiful site. For someone to capture that and be able to relive moments and share them is incredible. I know to basically point and shot, but I really dont know about he lighting. I know you need to have certgain color in the background and a certain shyade of light, but not that much. I am expecting to learn how to take better pictures and really capture the moment. What lighting is right and how to really use my camera. I am very excited to get working with cameras and taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment