Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Two Weeks of Pure Enjoyment

Christmas break, every kid looks forward to it. It is a time where you can just kick back and relax and enjoy the holiday season. For me, it was great. I had two weeks off with my family. Christmas was great, I always love spending time with my family. The week following Christmas, I did nothing but veg. My mom, dad, and I just sat around the house and chilled. Which is extremely abnormal or us. We are always do something, but it was so nice to just do absolutely nothing. Christmas came and went way too fast.  New Years came. I went to a wedding on New Years Eve, it was beautiful and very fancy. The two weeks went by so fast to me.  It literally seams that only maybe two day ago I started break. Its usually after Christmas break when things tend to fly by. I have to say that I am looking forward to my next break. Hope you all had a wonderful and safe break too.  Here is to next break!

No comments:

Post a Comment