Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines Day, personally I think it is taken too far. With all of the candy, and flowers, and chocolate, it is sometimes taken way to far. Personally I think that you should tell the person you love how you feel everyday, not just one day of the year. If you love them, then tell them, you don't know if you wont get the chance to really tell a person how you feel. I do see it as a holiday, I always have, but now thinking of it, I'm not sure. Bu8t I am keeping what I have thought for my whole life, so I do say it is a holiday, but it doesn't rank up there with Christmas. I don't personally have a special someone to give a valentine to, but I do give valentines to people I love. I most defiantly do give them to  my mom, dad, and sisters. And I do give some to my friends. It is a day that does remind me that I dot have a boyfriend and seeing everyone who does get all mushy and lovie dovie makes me a little sad, but then I just look at what I have and am very grateful.  The best part of Valentines Day in the elementary, was the killer party we woule have. We would give everyone a Valentine, and make everyone feel special and loved and your crush would give you one, and you (well I would) make a huge deal about it and think that he was proposing in kindergarten through sixth grade. haha! I do miss those days. Happy Love day to everyone, and just remember tell the person you love that you love them everyday, and all the time, not just one day of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment