Monday, February 20, 2012

Homecoming!!!

My last junior year homecoming! It's sad to think about! This homecoming personally was not very exciting to me. I don't know what it was, but I just was not thrilled about it. Maybe because I am used to preparing the assembly being a cheerleader, I don't know, but I wasn't very impressed with it. I dressed up a little for Spirit Week. Monday was flannel day which I participated in. I also participated in PJ day as well as hat day. I'm hoping my class came in first!I didn't dress up on some days because some of the days were weird to me like animal print day. But on the days I did dress up, I liked the theme for them.  The pep assembly was funny in some ways. I had to take pictures during it for yearbook which was cool. I voted for Nick to get to king so I was very happy he was crowned! But it was a long week, I'm glad its over.

No comments:

Post a Comment