Monday, February 27, 2012

My friend, amigo, ami, amico, philos

A friend, amigo, ami, amico, philos, is something everyone should have. Something everyone should love and cherish. I friend is someone who you can trust 150%. Someone you can lean on. Someone who will be there for you no matter what. Even if it is something you don't agree with, you need to be there to support them. For me, I look for honesty, loyalty, lovable, kind, funny, truthful, supportive, reliable, and caring. I believe you can have many friends, but there is usually a more close bond with a small group. I friendship that I hope to have I have seen with three amazing people. I do believe when it comes to Facebook, you can have up to 1,000 friends or more, but honestly how many of them do you see as your close real and true friend? You can say that you are friends, but inside you do know that they are not all what you want in a true friend. A best friend is a rare thing to come across. Be one and you may receive one. It is a rare thing to have someone there for you no matter what, so when you do, treat them with care. Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment