Thursday, February 16, 2012

Something I think of often

I can be lying in bed, taking a shower, reading a book, sitting in class, or even just watching TV, but I often think of my future. I think of what I will be, what I will look like, who I will be with if anyone. I really think of my career. There are a lot of things that I would like to do. Teaching, canceling, working with marine animals, or helping deliver a baby. I have thought of this so often. The future is inevitable. I have to prepare myself and get ready. I tell myself that I am ready. I know what I will be doing when I graduate from high school. I will be going to college and living at home for sure and getting my education. I want to be focused on my education and hot worrying about paying bills or getting a job and having this load on my shoulders. I am ready for what will happen. I am just nervous if it won’t go as I have planned, but I am trying to stay positive. The future can be a scary thing, but for me, it can be a second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment